Monday, March 27, 2006

Things That Make You Smile

There are just some things in this world that make you smile every time. As I was looking at some of my spring photos from last year, I got to smiling. And since I really couldn't decide on what type of photos to post, I thought I'd just post the first thing that made me smile...

1. My little buddy. Although I only see him during the day, this little guy is definitely just as happy to see me every day. Every time he greets me, his entire rear end wags from left to right. It's so cute. We are play buds for sure. Fetch is our game along with a bit of rough housing and growling too. He's doing one of his favorite past times, drinking from the stream. This is Mr. Twist. My cute and cuddley boy who needs a hair cut!



2. Yellow flowers. They are so beautiful and yellow and just perfect. I liked this photo and never saw it catch my eye before. If you zoom in on this photo, you can even see the little hairs on the stem sticking up.
3. Having long summer nights and long sunny days. It absolutely brightens my day. I figured, I would get ahead of the game and post before everyone in Europe woke up. What 3 things make you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment