Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In Pink


in pink
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
I tried snapping off a few photos today. It was a bit tricky without sufficient lighting, although it was sunny outside. Here are a few of my favs. The first I just love because the bouquet is just beautiful. I uploaded a few more onto Flickr.

Second on is in purple. I think they were died but they look incredible with the white background.

Lastly I must say the rerun of Rick Mercer was a load of laughs. He was asking American's from prestigious universities such questions as being for or against seal hunts in Alberta or having a Navy as long as Canada could borrow their waters to have a fleet. I'm just so amazed how serious people take the stuff.



As posed tonight on my favorite travel show, remember that while in Venice buses don't get flats. And I thought I knew everything about traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment