Friday, May 12, 2006

Things That Make You Smile

I went outside yesterday morning and smiled. I thought to myself that a picture says a thousand words. Just as it's always the simple things that make me smile. Just with my luck I had my tiny camera with me, so I snapped away.

Our little Mischief makes me laugh and smile. He loves stuff animals and gets hoards of them in his toy tin. He also tends to acquire more every month. I'm really not sure why or how he does it. He certainly made me smile this morning. The things they do to you....

He's a smart little guy and puts a smile on my face daily, howls at the top of his lungs when he hears his father on the answering machine and runs into the house searching to see if he's home and ready to play. I figured I'd tell him he left out his toy again that morning, but after I took the photo. He's a bit forgetful and distracted like that, especially if he knows mom or dad's home.

And for Friday Smiles. Here's a favorite photo of the week.


What things made you smile this week?

Here's something else that made me smile this week. Isn't it a great pic?

Appetizer
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Real French Vanilla

Soup
What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?
my favorite photo. Something from the year I was born. A flower.

Salad
Name something you are 100% sure of.
I love my husband

Main Course
What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?
Blogging, surfing the internet.

Dessert
If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?
Probably a friends Wedding. But really any excuse to travel will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment