Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday's Feast

To join in go to the Fridays Feast 97.

Appetizer

About how much money did you spend on gas this week?
$65 which is unusual for me And that's $1.20 per litre I paid. I usually can walk a lot more but this week I see to be driving to the beach and back too much (all not for me).

Soup
What is your favortite brand of toilet paper?
Does that really matter, it's goes down the drain anyhow moneywise.
- Kleenex is my fav. Definitely not Charmin!


Salad
When was the last time you discovered something that you thought was pure genius? This week with a movie about using water for fuel from a Washington man. He powers everything with it. If you are interested in seeing this movie, email me and I'll send it to you.

Main Course
What is the least amount of sleep you can get by on per night?
Getting by would be 4.5. Enjoying it, 8.


Dessert
June is a popular month for weddings. Do you know anyone who is getting married this month? Nope but we celebrate our 6 months anniversary tomorrow.

I'm not sure if blogger is acting up for you as well, but yesterday I just gave up. And now to leave you with some great candy for the eyes, photo taken by a fellow flickr fan and NOT me. She mentioned the green waters this week were a result of some glacial winds. So beautiful!

the Vevey
(click on photo to see original)

No comments:

Post a Comment