Sunday, July 16, 2006

Frustrated

I went to pick up my laptop right now and dropped it about 6 inches from the floor. Guess what happened? Busted the plug off it. I don't have a battery charger any more. The plug is toast. I'm scared because when I fried that piece, it was $120 to replace. Too much for one simple plug!

Ok - I've got lots more photos. Check out what I have on the side of flickr and also I have uploaded them onto Yahoo but don't know the http address except via emails. I'm pathetic because all I did all weekend was play around on the computer, go for a walk and play some more. At least it keeps me occupied and happy.

Try something like this: Vacation photos

Let me know if you guys can see the album. I'm using P's computer this morning and then I am off later on once the mall hour stores open to see if I can replace my warped plug.

No comments:

Post a Comment