Monday, September 25, 2006

Not The News I Wanted

Last night, I went online to see what a phone call from Immigration Canada last Friday meant. I hadn't yet found anything in my Online file, but knew Sunday was the day they update the ECAS, the online system where my case number is shown. Sure enough, my hunch was correct but the update wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear!

Heart Sinks to the ground....

It said my immigration case was transferred to the local CIC office last Friday. This could be good, but only AFTER your AIP (Approval in Principle) is granted. So now, I'm not sure what I should do, if I should worry etc... My work permit expires in two months and I was hoping to get AIP so that I didn't have to worry about getting a renewal.

So where am I at right now: I don't even know what questions I should know ask for more information...

But what I do know is that I am a bit dissappointed. My case could now take longer. AKK, longer than my already 8 plus months. Here's to some higher hopes that the transfer is really nothing all too big.

In the mean time, I'll have a bit of uneasiness feeling in my stomach until I know more. It's all a guessing game! I'll keep you updated as I struggle to figure out my next move.

But tomorrow I start my first photo class. Yeah! Finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment