Thursday, December 21, 2006

We're off to The Island Again

Well the time has come for us to visit family for Christmas again. We did the same thing last year considering I wasn't able to leave because of immigration. Guess what? Still the same scenario again. However, I just read that the outside spousal wait is only 39 days! Sheesh... Put's a bigger damper on what I'm waiting for...

I'm not sure what we are in store for this visit. I will certainly bring my camera along. We will be leaving on an early ferry because we couldn't make reservations. I'm getting excited the time is winding down and I'll have a least a few days off, but hoping for more. I know I won't have much time to post but I'm sure most everyone is in the same situation. Enjoy your adventures!

Hope Everyone has a great holiday especially while they are out traveling too!

No comments:

Post a Comment