Saturday, January 06, 2007

A Trip Down Memory Lane


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.
This weeks Photo Hunt Theme is Memory

This photo hunt I decided to take a trip down memory lane. All photos were taken with a disposable camera so the quality is very low, but sure to produce a few laughs. All photos are from my first visit to France from August 8th to 18th, 2001.

The first photo I took while I was in Nice, France. The city is a major tourist center and a leading resort on the French Riviera (Côte d'Azur). This was actually my first ever trip to Europe with a great friend. We had a wonderful time flirting with me and shopping until we dropped.


A trip to a Museum in Paris. I don't think I've changed much since then.
Much embarassing photo for me now in Monaco. Why did I dress this way!!!
I can't stand my hair back like that.

Yes we were having a fun time in Paris Latin Quarter, but why did I wear my hair this way!!!!
I think I wore that jacket just yesterday in fact. This was a time when everything was still in French Francs, something like 8 to 1 conversion at the time. I hope you enjoyed a visit from now 5.5 years ago with some friends that I still keep in touch with. 2 of us in this pic are now married.

No comments:

Post a Comment