Wednesday, February 28, 2007

What - More Snow

We ended up having more snow than expected again this morning. Yesterday after dealing with a funny car problem all morning, I got out for a few minutes to take a few photos of the beautiful blue skies and snow. Here's what it looked like Tuesday in Vancouver.

After the Storm

And here's what it looked like this morning from my window.

Yes it's small but you get the point, snowing again! As I see spring trying to spring up, winter still wants to stay. And I know from you people in Switzerland, this looks odd and different as you guys basically didn't have the winter weather you are used to having.

As I write this, it's still snowing here in North Vancouver. As it turns out, blogger has some stupid new spam catcher and I got caught in it. So this post is now almost a full day later after they finally got to me some 12 plus hours later. There's great customer service for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment