Friday, March 02, 2007

I need Help with Firefox

I'm calling all of your help today. This week my Firefox browser literally shut down, loosing all of my set passwords and my bookmarks. That's easy to recover from but using Firefox 2.0 is so annoying now.

For one thing, I used to be able to click on the mouse and open the new web page in a new tab. Not anymore. If I'm lucky, I can get the web page to load in a new window. Usually you can fix this problem in the preferences in Firefox. It's something odd because nothing usual works.

Secondly, I can't see any blogger visual verifications either which makes commenting a bit hard on blogger. But these problems only happen in Firefox. I've done the usual like re-checking my preferences and going through most of the tabs and options within the Firefox browser. I've reloaded it also. But I just don't know why this is happening.

So if anyone has any hints, it would really make my life easier if I could figure these quirks out, especially since I use the Internet daily for work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment