Thursday, September 29, 2005

Rain and Static Electricity


This rainy morning I found two great things about Expats and other countries. Given the rain, it inspired me to find some type of Swiss Photo or rain from my walks outside during this time of the year. This particular photo is out looking towards Evian Les Bains on the Lake Leman just outside of my house.

Maybe if you are an expat, there are a few places who actually want you! Check it out if you'd like...

I also read about an Australian man who had enough static electricity to cause a rug to catch on fire as he walked into the building. As autumn and winter comes around, make sure you don't wear a synthetic nylon jacket and a woollen shirt at the same time as that could just happen to you. I'm sure it's just pure luck that this happened. So strange - Make sure you check out the odd story.

No comments:

Post a Comment