Thursday, January 05, 2006

5 Weird Things About Me Bug

Expat tagged me for the 5 Weird Things About Me Bug. So as I remain healthy and take all of my organic vitamins, I'll try to do everyone a favor to let them know how weird I am. Really this one is hard for me, but I've come up with a few crazy things about me.

5 Weird Things About Me

1. I hate using a desktop and have been addicted to me laptop computer for about 4 years now. I can't stand not being able to move around the house and type wherever I choose. Thank goodness for laptops!

2. I think men that have shaved bodies are so sexy. You know swimmers, bikers and triathletes. I'm sure this is because I was a swimmer for 14 years. As a competitive swimmer men do shave their legs and when that happens, you see all of their features a lot more. It's great eye candy especially when checking out a triathlon or bike racing tour.

3. My eyes are allergic to chlorine and the reaction is extremely horrible when it happens but it's only happened to me about 3 times in my life. I think my eyes are super sensitive as I'm not a fan of getting water in my face despite swimming for 14 years.

4. I used to go to the gym 4 hours a day, 6 days a week until I moved to Switzerland. From that time on, I've fought to step inside. The outdoors have won and since I've taken up running which is something you would have never caught me doing prior to my move to Europe.

5. I've always thought and dreamed I would marry a foreigner and live in another country than what I grew up in. I guess my dreams have come true. I'm lucky to have married such a sweet and terrific guy.

So I'm not one for tags, but anyone who might want to use it, feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment