Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Life As a Muppet

My life today definitely can be summed up to be feeling like a muppet. It's a bit chaotic, it's pouring rain outside (grrrrr) and with the other 2002 things "I should be doing today", I'm not exactly all too organized.

But I'm in a cheery mood every few moments. Which probably is correct to say I'm a muppet animal. Quite frankly I liked like to just drop everything and go for a shopping therapy session, or have enough energy to bake something yumming. But instead I think I'll just laugh it all off and try to get some work done, just like most of you guys are doing. I'm sure I'll be back to my normal self once I finish the daunty task of completing all of my taxes. Until then, I'll just dream about those beautiful flowers and sunny days and try not to take things too seriously.

You Are Animal

A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

No comments:

Post a Comment