Tuesday, April 04, 2006

All Green

Montreux all green.


One of the best things while living in Montreux was being able to see the trees, leaves and flowers bloom into existence. April was the month where the green came out on the mountains and the lake was all so glassy and smooth. I loved walking less than five minutes away to the huge vineyards that start coming to life, yellow flowers glowing before leaves are formed.


Yet within weeks, the weather was all so delightful. There's something about being able to walk down on the quai seeing all of the new flowers which were planted. For me this is pure beauty. And although sometimes the photos weren't all too great, I'm sure I was able to get my point across.

In other news, I'm trekking down town in the rain today to visit the dentist. I'm not all too excited about that, but the journey will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment