Friday, June 23, 2006

Fridays Feast 99

Feast Ninety-Nine

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you like your job?
Probably a 7. I put up with a lot more than I should!

Soup
When was the last time you think you were lied to?
A week ago exactly - Friday and it certainly wasn't anyone that close to me.

Salad
Share some lyrics from one of your favorite songs.

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ships smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what youre sayin.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I cant explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Main Course
What do you do/take when you are in pain?
Tylenol or Tylenol alergy sinus. Works for me.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks:

My husband is very handsome and an incredible person.

No comments:

Post a Comment