Monday, July 24, 2006

Extreme withdrawals

Today is the day that I should be happier, but I guess I'm too much of a creature of habit. I'm going through Tour de France withdrawals. This happens every year when the tour ends and the following day I don't get to watch the beautiful areas the bikers are screaming in and out of.

So let me explain myself more so you understand: It would be the same type of feeling you get when you come back from vacation and you wish that you could keep doing what you had been doing. You were having so much fun and your brain just keeps telling you that it would be better to keep doing what you were doing. You know, getting your way and then it suddenly being taken away from you. Or just like that feeling of having to go back to work on Monday after an amazing weekend.

Well that is what I'm feeling like this morning. I even woke up this morning with my eyes glued shut, said goodbye to P before he went off to work. And I knew that I have 2 days of vacation left. Hmmmm....

So what am I going to do to curb this withdrawal? I guess I'll just have to go out and play tourist today. I'm actually thinking about going up to Grouse Mountain tomorrow because there are great views and I really want to see the wolves and bears up there...

Ok - now if I could only figure out which part of my camera is still dirty, that would make my day much more...

No comments:

Post a Comment