Friday, September 22, 2006

Playing Low Key And Survivor

I got sick again! Yeah I couldn't believe it myself. I think I figured out who gave it to me and when. Considering the story I got from the person who was sick, I've had half as much pain and fever as they have had. When I went to the store today, all of the cold medicines were out! Well either everyone has a cold/fever/cough right now or they were really under stocked. I had to ask to get what I wanted...

I'm fairing well consider. Just lots of juice, rest and the sun outside is making me happy.

Did anyone watch Survivor last night?

It all started with this scene:
"As Hiki answers the final question on their board correctly, they too secure a victory, leaving Aitu in last place. Before leaving the challenge, Aitu sends Yul from Puka to Exile Island. As Yul gathers his things, Billy from the defeated Aitu tribe turns to Candice from Raro and whispers, "I'm next." In an effort to console him, Candice says, "Well, we love you," to which Billy replies, "I love you."

The ending was hilarious!!!
You should have seen Jeff P's face when one of the members, Billy to be exact, admitted to have experienced "love at first sight"!!! Billy is out in never land for sure...

The Reaction was
Priceless...

But my day is now complete because I know what I will do for my photo hunt photo!

Yippiieee...

Stay tuned for this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment