Friday, January 26, 2007

Birthdays

Today is my mom's birthday. Our birthday's are exactly 2 weeks apart from each other which is nice. So once I knew my birthday was on a Friday, my mom's would be two weeks later on a Friday.

It's a milestone birthday for her, she's turning 40 but doesn't want to admit it. It's been filled with 3 cakes and tons of birthday cards and phone calls already. My dad made sure she knew it was her birthday. He hid one in a stack of papers at her computer, one on the sheets of the bed, one on the breakfast table and another she sat on in her car! She didn't figure that out until she got out of the car.

It also just happens that it's a beautiful sunny day today and I no longer have a fever. I'm going to work on being medication free today. Yes I'm feeling a lot better. P is doing fine, considering he cracked a beer last night. I got hit a lot harder with this flu bug for sure. But we are both looking forward to the sunny weekend. Yeah! Bring on some photos - I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment