Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cool New Laptops

Since I was having laptop slowness troubles myself this morning, and can't get the topic off my mind, I thought it was only fitting to share a really cool article about a Swiss artist and retro looking laptops.

The Swiss are on the forefront on helping out the developing world with children being the first to experience their own very cool and outrageous looking laptops. And I mean outrageous in the coolest way! Swiss designer Yves BĂ©har, who currently lives in the bay area, providing the finishing touches making these cheap $100 laptops is something to be envied. The program is dedicated to get one laptop per child or OLPC and is something I think is such a great idea.

Do check out the laptop article from Swiss info.

No comments:

Post a Comment