Wednesday, March 21, 2007

First Day of Spring

I'm so happy Spring is finally here. Now if our weather will just act more like the times, I'd be happy. I read a few suggestions for what to do on this first day. I think some of my own would be great too.

Like Talking Photos with Blue Skies, Bird Watching and Taking in the Sun...

But that's not reality...
So here are some fun spring ideas.

Other Things to do:
  • As the weather gets nicer, go on a backyard adventure.
  • Do research about what happens in the Spring in different pafts of the country or world.
  • Make a graph and start checking the temperature regularly.
  • Get a rain gauge to watch.
  • Talk about the color green.
  • Take a field trip to a greenhouse.
  • Have a scavenger hunt and look for objects that are green.
  • Go for a walk to look for signs of Spring.
  • Browse through these books about making bird houses.
I want to make a bird house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment