Sunday, March 25, 2007

I Saw Blue Sky


I'm Back
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
With all of the complaining I've done lately about this horrible weather, we have finally gotten a glimpse of blue sky. Yesterday it poured all day long but P and I agreed to get out for some fresh air which we were both lacking.

As we were down at Ambleside Beach, the rain suddenly stopped and a patch of sky started opening up. No it still rained more but that was the start to what happened later that evening.

Our sunset looked like this last night, full of pink white clouds and some blue sky! Just amazing, even if it was for 1 short hour, I enjoyed every second of it.

And now we are poised to have sun today and this isn't just the end of it. So I do hope to have a few more photos posted with some spring photos and sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment