Saturday, April 21, 2007

Swimming Update

Quick update on the swim meet.

Friday I swam the 200m breast. I won my heat, won the event and bettered my entry time by 10 seconds...

Unfortunately, I missed breaking the BC record by less than a second. So I guess I have a goal now that I'm so close... My time was 2:53.51 just in case you were wondering..

I was so dead tired, didn't get home until 8:30pm! That's late when you need need to get up at 5:30am the next morning to swim again.

Saturday - 400 IM (5:35), 200 Back (2:38). Went about the expected times. I guess it's par for my training. I was really tired in my second event. But my training has been paying off. So I guess we have something to look forward to in the future. I had taken a good 8 plus years off from swimming...

We won't talk about how tired and cranky I am now because it's bad! I took a 1.5 hr nap when I got home...

No comments:

Post a Comment