Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Week Update

This week has flown by me. I've swam and done a few interviews. It's not to say that is over. I'm back for 3 more before the week is over. Combine that with swimming all week, a bit of work, and my sore back that I keep putting off, well I'm busy.

I'm sure most of you are doing the same thing. You might be interested to know it's been predominately sunny all week here in Vancouver...

And the Vancouver Canucks won 5 to 4 in 4 time overtime. What a game. It started around 7pm and ended well after midnight!

One more week until the provincial championships in swimming too..

P and I have also both had freaky odd dreams dealing with someone holding his hand and me someone tapping on my hip to tell me to stop before I turned my flip turn at the swim pool. Odd I tell ya! Anyone else been having odd dreams lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment