Sunday, May 06, 2007

Allusion in Immigration Canada

Allusion With Canadian Immigration...
The Saga... The more I learn about CIC incompetence...

I'm really tired of the crap CIC tries to pull on people. Well it's been well over 2 wks time and a good 10 plus mailing business days and it's still a no show for the "decision made" letter that has supposedly happened. As I mentioned first, I wouldn't be holding my breathe for this since I have absolutely no faith in their incompetence. I couldn't call this week but P tried for me. What a waste as he's not aloud to do anything even after answering all security questions.

To top things off, their website is so inaccurate it really pisses me off. Why CIC Immigration do you have to allude and lie to people??? Don't put inappropriate information on your website when you know it's completely false..

And anyone if you actually happen to try want to call CIC for information they claim you can attain via the phone, stop wasting your time. It doesn't work.

Here's the detailed Call Centre link which is a waste of time.

Our automated telephone service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you have a touch-tone telephone, you can

  • listen to pre-recorded information about Citizenship and Immigration programs,
  • order application kits, and (Sorry can't do that unless you speak to an agent.)
  • check the status of your application. (Sorry can't do that unless you speak to an agent.)
Don't bother Calling CIC unless its a week day! I'll update you when I have something better to say but sorry guys, since waiting from October 2005, I have a reason to be impatient...

No comments:

Post a Comment