Thursday, May 17, 2007

Canon Does It

I've been waiting for this update since before Ginnie came to visit us in Vancouver in October 2006. She has a Canon and I've been wanting to get a mini camera for those times I'm on the go (which is daily) caring my large backpack with me. I'm looking for something that is small but not too small yet somewhat state of the art so I don't miss taking shots...

I've still got my Nikon my old Finepix has seen it's day.

So the new Canon Powershot S5 IS is the upgrade to the current model. My hardest decision, is which camera do I get? Something smaller and more compact or do I just wait and get this model. At any rate, I love googling over it! check out the awesome Canon S5 camera here.

What do you think? I still have a list of other cameras on my mind too. Here are a few others.

Product
Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera - DMCTZ3K - Black

Casio Exilim EX-Z700

Canon PowerShot S3 IS

Canon PowerShot G7

Canon PowerShot A710 IS Digital Camera

Canon PowerShot A640


I'm leaning towards a panasonic as it is japanese made and passes 8 tests before they release it for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment