Monday, May 28, 2007

We Are Taking a Vacation

Since I'll finally be landing in early June, I also have to make a trip down to the states to package up a list of my belongings. Since P has never driven down into the states and I cannot fly yet, we mutually decided to make the best of it and drive down there.

Our travels are starting to pan out and I assure you, we won't be disappointed. We'll be stopping off in a national park presenting pristine blue waters and old volcano's. I definitely plan on taking lots of photos of the journey. Our vacation won't be that long but I'll certainly let you guys know when we are on our way.

For now, we are trying to catch up, clean up and be ready for summer. It's been busy lately but I'm sure it's all worth it.

Hope you guys have a wonderful week and I'll try to post soon but it's just a very busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment