Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Where in the World?

This is my favorite week of the year on the NBC morning show. Why do you ask?

This week Matt Lower is traveling the world, and traveling to many places I want to visit. Matt is off on his world wind tour, with the famous Where in the World is Matt Lower song, keeping us guessing on where he will be next. He already visited us near Seattle Washington and then was off to Ireland.

I don't have the time to follow him this week but you bet I've been checking in as I can. I think the sense of adventure is what gets me excited and wanting to watch. Check out where Matt is going on his website.

Unfortunately, I've been re-arranging/flipping my schedule upside down and of course my body is rejecting these crazy changes. Try not swimming for a week and see what your body thinks...

No comments:

Post a Comment