Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vacation Time

It's nearing our Vacation time already. We are leaving bright and early and driving down to beautiful Oregon and then onto California so that we can visit family and bring up my belongings or a list of belongings I will want in Canada.

I am really looking forward to the warm weather! And we do plan on getting in some photo time for me and hopefully some great bird watching and a few other nature related activities for all of us.

The trip will also include a day in Napa wine tasting and touring...

I might pop in to comment but I'm definitely not posting much more...

I also should be absent for 2 Photo Hunts, but might pop in to post one, although I won't have any time to comment..

Hope everyone enjoys the next week which just so happens to be July 1st (Canada Day) in Canada and July 4th - Independence Day...

We will be missing some great fireworks shows here in Vancouver but hopefully we will see another in California...

In the mean time, now we will be enjoying the warm California for just over a week and listening to lots of cd's in the car!

***If there are any photos someone would like me to try taking while I am in fast food central/shopping central let me know... Sounds like a funny treasure hunt already....

No comments:

Post a Comment