Thursday, March 31, 2011

2 wks already

Time is flying by and I'm finally feeling more recovered. I cannot believe how many March babies were born this month. Nor can I believe that our wonderful March celebration month is over today. What a crazy life changing month it has been. With Cameron being born, P having a daughter before turning the big 40, and my parents becoming grandparents as well with my brother becoming an uncle for the first time.

Cameron seems to be waking up either 2 or 3 times a night which for us is total heaven. I just hope she continues on this schedule. She definitely doesn't feel like a 10 pound little cutie.

I'm still taking it very easy but at least I feel a bit more like my old self again. Now we have to concentrate on tax season. Yuck!

Grandma keeps asking for lots of photos so I've been posting many on facebook. Here are a few more cute ones from the past few days of our cute little girl.





4 comments:

  1. So sweet! What a great big smile he has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! She is going to steal P's heart!, and everyone else who comes by.
    (I'm still having problems with photos on my posts, but I have found out it is a blogger problem and not me which is a good thing as I am not a computer wizard.)
    Keep posting photos of your lovely, sigh, I'd love to cuddle a baby again, but will have to wait till my daughter decides to have one. Since she is in a new job now that might be a little while longer. Enjoy, they grow up so fast!
    Take Care,
    Ulrike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:28 PM

    She looks like a happy and easy-going baby! I love her name, this is a great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you're feeling back to normal, Jen, pretty much. Welcome to motherhood. I wonder if your ears are tickling you because you name has been mentioned more than once while we're here in Oslo. :) Tomorrow we fly to Kirkenes for our 6-day cruise. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete