Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013 is here

Happy New Year everyone!  I don't really make resolutions.  But if I make wishes, it would be for more of everything, especially better sleep.  More travels, more photography, more blogging and more time off from work. I've been too busy stuck doing the things I set out to avoid 10 years ago..  Who knows where it will go this year, but I definitely would like to change at least one thing.


Hope everyone got to enjoy their day off.  Or consecutive for many...


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    She is so cute! I love reading your old baby posts with the milestones, it shows me what's ahead for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year from a fellow blogger! May you succeed in changing at least one thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there, Lady. One step at a time. Be kind to yourself, especially as a mother of a youngun!

    ReplyDelete