Thursday, November 03, 2005

Rainy Weather Again

Seems as if every day lately we have had rain, but I'm hoping for more sun...

Lately according to the weather reports, here in Vancouver we have had an abudance of rain or at least a bit more than we usually do in the city. Really I wouldn't know since I have lived in Switzerland and Europe for the last couple of years. I can't really stand the rain, but I get by. Switzerland seemed to have some nice breaks in the rain all of the time. Here's one picture from the same month of the Montreux Vineyards.


Do you know what puzzles me the most? How some leaves can stay colored for a period of more than 1 to 2 months. Autumn leaves are still something that is new to me (yes while always driving in California, I never noticed seasons) and keeps me pondering questions in my head while I go for a run.

No comments:

Post a Comment