Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not In The Mood

Today is just one of those days where I'm not in the mood to do anything I need to be doing. I woke up late because I wasn't in the mood to get started. I found out that kids are home sick from school with the flu. And I'm not really in the mood to deal with that.

So that spun off not being in the mood to really talk too much today. I'm not really in the mood to work out but I really need to. So it's just a full not really in the mood type of day.

In short - Other news.

Switzerland might start giving consumers a discount for paying cash.

Dog breed bans might be more strictly enforced. What it confirms to me is that people in Switzerland are just as concerned with dangerous dogs as people in Canada.

Although the weather outside is blue and beautiful, I'm not so sure I'll get in what I want to do.
Oh well, the weekend is soon so things can only be looking up and up.

No comments:

Post a Comment