Wednesday, December 28, 2005

We're Back in Vancouver

So after traveling all day long through a tough and rainy morning, we managed to make it back to Vancouver Mainland. I'm so tired right now from all of the traveling. I seriously feel like I've taken a plane flight. And since it is 6 hours after we left, I think that our travels could compare to say the least.

I'll have more to post later but if you go back to the map below, you can see where we went in more detail. Our journey took us to Comox, Campbell River and half way up to Mt. Washington and down to Nanaimo.

We don't feel like eating in so a good walk is in order, followed by a stop at the sushi restaurant. Vacation was nice but it's so nice to be back home. I'll post photos and more about the trip once I upload them onto the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment