Friday, January 13, 2006

Reflecting in Fours

I'm doing the Meme of 4's which I took from Kristin, which I changed around ever so slightly because my mind won't get me think like that at the moment. It's time to dream and reflect a little.

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:

1. Swim Instructor
2. Swim Coach
3. Swimmer
4. Slave for a while.

Four movies I could watch over and over:
(Another name thing - I suck at this!)
1. A movie in French (so I can adjust better and keep learning)
2. A foreign Documentary.
3. If it were 1986 - Beverly Hills Cops
4. Spring Break

But honestly I really can't watch a movie more than once anymore. I feel like I'm wasting my time and would rather be doing something productive. I know I should chill out, but I can't.

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Vancouver, British Columbia
2. Prague, Czech Republic
3. Montreux, Switzerland
4. St. Louis, France (on Basel Border)

Four TV Shows I love to watch:
(I'm so bad with names. I'm not sure I'll remember!)
1. Today Show
2. Rick Steve's travels (PBS)
3. Don't Leave Home Without Your Passport (PBS)
4. Veronica Mars - (Somehow I think it went off the air again here.)

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. Amsterdam, NL to Antwerp, Belgium
2. Puerta Vallarta, Mexico
3. From Paris to Cannes, France
4. Bavaria, Germany

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Most of my blogroll
2. Swiss Info
3. Washington Post
4. Yahoo Mail

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Nanaimo Bars
3. Mixed Green Salad - either chinese chicken or greek. ( I'm getting hungry just speaking about it!)
4. Dark Swiss Chocolate

Four places I’d rather be:
1. Montreux, Switzerland
2. Somewhere on a beach on the Mediterranean Coast.
3. Skiing in Europe - Switzerland or Austria will do.
4. Maldives

Four things I'd rather be doing
1. Running in 10C weather without the rain
2. Living in Europe with P
3. Cruising the Coast and Beaches of Mexico
4. Decorating my dream house the way I'd love it.

The coolest thing about yesterday was how many comments I got from all of my readers. It certainly made me very happy for all the wishes I got. Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment