Thursday, February 23, 2006

Living For The Future

I've been thinking about today and future days all week, well at least a few hours or day before it happens. Some days I keep dreaming about Switzerland but the main observation I always seem to be doing is that I always am living for the future or living in the moment. Sure I certainly think about the photos and memories of the past, but I never look back into it and rather think of how I can get back there for more. Turtle Guy certainly had a good point about this in his blog today.

I'm definitely living for the future. I couldn't wait for the day to begin because I had made special plans for "me time" and I love that. As I think about how I live each day, I do try to live for the future but live for the moment and every special moment I have. I'm so thankful to have had the experiences in Switzerland but I also am looking forward to what the future has to offer here in Canada. I'm off to enjoy the moment, meanwhile ask yourself this:

Do you live for the future? What moments do you think of from day to day?

No comments:

Post a Comment