Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentines Day Memories

Isn't always nice when you get something just oh so wonderful for Valentines Day. What the better than seeing what others have given their loved ones on the special day. Here are some of my favorites.



Top Three Least Romantic Gifts


  1. Gold Heart: Roses, with a card for another woman!
  2. Silver Heart: A Nordic Trac. This person states, "I am not sure if the message was your fat or not, but let''s just say I was not thrilled."
  3. Bronze Heart: A book on making love. "Sounds good but it sure can make a gal insecure," says an anonymous voter.
RUNNER-UPS

Most of the runner-ups were household appliances and tools. What is this fascination for appliances? Ironically, a recent study revealed that the number of clean homes are declining due to women in the workforce. Although these gifts are practical, they are, nonetheless, unromantic. Runner-ups include the following:
  • Vacuum
  • Blender
  • Cleaning supplies
  • Black & Decker screwdriver
  • Power steering hose
  • Toaster
  • Broom
Most Humorous Valentines Gift Category

  • I was asked the question: "So how do we end this? A handshake or a high five?"
  • Divorce Court. (You'd think the judge would schedule other types of cases for that day, right?)
  • A pear. Yes! A damn pear! I wanted a pear shaped diamond. But, I got.. an actual pear!!
** Update - I can't believe I forgot to post this pic I took for Valentines Day. James will really appreciate it the most though! Second thought, why not make it the pic of the day...



With Cupid's Arrow hitting San Francisco, you might also be interested in what might be hitting Europe in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment