Friday, March 03, 2006

It's Friday

It's Friday and I haven't feasted for some time, so I thought why not do just that and to leave you will a special something at the end. I thought about just leaving a post card which would have been cool, but I'll do more than that. This morning I woke up at 4:46am not able to sleep. After much tossing and turning I managed to sort of sleep in until 8 am. I was tired and dreaming way too much!


Appetizer
How many pillows and blankets do you sleep with?
Just a large comforter and one down pillow

Soup
What are you currently "addicted" to?
Swiss Chocolate and coffee

Salad
If you could make a small change to your current routine or schedule that would make you just a little bit happier, what would it be? Give myself more time to work out.

Main Course
Which adjective do you find yourself using often?
small "little"... Yeah talk about a contradiction! I laugh every time I use it.

Dessert
Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker? Nope, not too into being that adventurous with my life.




Since it's very sunny in Vancouver today, I was inspired to find a great photo from March 4, 2003 in Montreux. Spring is definitely in the air here which makes me more than happy.

View of Lac Leman from Upper Montreux.

No comments:

Post a Comment