Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring in the Air

Today is the first day of spring and Vancouver is certainly proving to be in the spirit. It's so joyful to have 3 full days of sun, clear blue skies and one happy me.

I guess that is a good thing because I feel like I've done about 50 lunges and I can't stand up properly. Add a bit of rib and tricep soreness to the combination and I look like an old lady wadling around. I'm probably exagerating a bit but I do have a few nice bruises to prove it.

Seeing that I posted one of the first photos I ever took in Lausanne, I thought I follow through with 2 more taken on that same night. I love the Ouchy area and I think it will always have a special place in my heart.

(View of Ouchy Harbor) I'm willing to guess that is Mt. Blanc in the background of this pic. But what I do know for sure is that across the water is Evian-Les-Bains in France.

So serene and beautiful. I love it when sunsets look like this. Although this photo is of the Lausanne Harbor, I could easily mistake it for the Harbor of Montreux/Clarens.

No comments:

Post a Comment