Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What movie soundtracks do you own?

I don't know but I guarantee you the last soundtrack I bought was before the year 2000. I don't buy many cd's anymore. It's money I put elsewhere. I know what you're thinking, I'm not normal. If I'd buy one, it would be Curious George and Jack Johnson.

Soup
How much cash do you usually carry with you?

Enough to catch the bus down town. Even if I carried $1000, why would I tell someone else?

Salad
Are you more comfortable around men or women? Why?
Both - depends which friends I'm around. Sorry I'm not afraid of my husband if that is what you are trying to ask.

Main Course
What is the most mischievous thing you remember doing as a child?

I would crawl up onto the counters and eat sugar or brown sugar straight from the jar. It was one of my favorite past times which I could do easily without my parent's knowing. Of course I was about 6, 7, or 8 years old. And my mom definitely told me not to do it.

Dessert
Who is the funniest member of your family?
My husband because he makes me laugh and cracks me up every day.

Feel free to follow if you'd like to feast and take a break too...

No comments:

Post a Comment