Friday, April 07, 2006

Spying The Beauty

One of the things I enjoy most about Spring is that I actually do want to get outdoors more. Every morning and evening, I think about getting outside for some fresh air. This morning P and I went for a nice walk down to the store while admiring some of the cherry blossoms and other flowers all which are just pure beauty to me.



I love all of the beautiful flowers which come out during the spring and summer but quite honestly I never see anything that compares to Switzerland. I might be a little biased or just have a keen eye for snooping out all of Switzerland's beauty, but still I don't know of someone who would argue otherwise.


Here's a lovely pic from Chateau Chillon's courtyard full of life with all of the beautiful flowers. If you are in the montreux area, I'd highly recommend the less than 10CHF tour of the castle. You can choose to wander about or actually go through the 43 plus exhibits inside. We did the full tour which took us at least 1.5 hours but was well worth the entire tour.

What type of beauty do you spy in the spring and summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment