Monday, May 08, 2006

Playing Catch Up

The majority of the weekend I spent sick/out cold and without any energy at all. I'm not really sure what happened but my guess was it was either something I ate or just a sudden bug which completely drained all of my energy out of me. It could have been also the way I slept the night before but when I woke up, I didn't have enough energy to move or eat.

Luckily it was raining outside so the day wasn't so wasted trying to enjoy the sunshine. But the bummer of it all was that I was really itching to get out and exercise and well I did try. P was being so nice but laughing a bit because I was a slow walking granny at that. I even had to hold onto P for support and kept on telling him to slow down. One good side of things is that I didn't have an appetite and well I actually ate slower. The eating slower is something I miss about being in Switzerland because I actually did it there. I think it's so unhealthy to eat so fast yet I still do it? Why....

So I have yet to even upload pics I took from Friday which turned out to be more of a dreary type of day than full sun and blue skies. But we did manage to walk down to the Key for the first time since moving. There is a large renovation going on so there wasn't as much to enjoy as we had hoped. Oh well, there's always next time.... I'll see if there are any pics worth posting today.

This is an older pic of the Lonsdale Quay on a sunnier summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment