Monday, May 15, 2006

Unique Travels

While I was living in Europe, I always wanted to find something that was a bit off the beaten path that I might be able to explore. I wanted to see as much of the European countries as possible which were all in my reach of a simple train or plane ride.

Maybe you know you aren't so into crowds that will clobber Germany this summer for the World Cup or maybe you just aren't a fan of football altogether. If heading to a Slovenian town or an Unspunnen Festival in Switzerland suits your fancy, maybe a Road less traveled might be more enticing while you travel this summer. In any case, some of the places mentioned in this article are simply great ideas to experience something a bit off the beaten path. I figure if I can't go see, at least I can write about them for now.

And don't forget to check out my guest blogger along with the weekend wrap up.

No comments:

Post a Comment