Friday, June 02, 2006

Doubling It

Photo Friday - "New Mail"


New Mail


I've decided to do photo friday along with friday's feast because they were fitting.


Appetizer

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how funny do you think you are?

5 - I'm not all that funny, but I love laughing..

Soup
Name a local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city.

Go to Sushi off Lonsdale. There are at least 5 shops and all are good and cater to any price range.

Salad
What's a lesson you were lucky enough to learn the easy way?

Everyone locks their keys in the car at least once, just make sure you have perfect timing doing it!

Main Course
Where would you like to be 5 years from now?

A lot further along than I am now!

Dessert
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from June 2, 2106, what would you imagine the headline might be?

Is Fall Coming Now?

I've got loads of new photos up on Flickr if you like to check it out. I'm enjoying playing with my camera and trying to learn a thing or two along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment