Sunday, June 11, 2006

On Top of The World


Sting Ray Smiling Back
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Yesterday was an incredible day! I've desperately been needing a change in scenery and I got that. It literally felt like a vacation yet it was so close to home.

We went to the Vancouver Aquarium and I had the time of my life. I was like a little kid in a candy store. After every shot I could potentially shoot, I was telling P about it. Then after that perfect shot, I was just so incredibly happy.

I was able to photograph fish and exotic sea life along with a couple of butterflies which I've been wanting to photograph for months on end. You can check out some more of my photos on flickr of course. And this is for sure my new favorite shot! I hope we are off to photograph more again today. It was 6 months for us and such a wonderful day, including P being so patient with my kid instincts to play with my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment