Monday, June 12, 2006

Red Boat


Red Boat
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
While we were down town this weekend, I really had the camera eye going. I spotted this beautiful red boat with the blue house and kept on turning back to look at it. So on our walk back to the car, I snapped a shot or two.

As you see the clouds were a shade of grey. Yesterday that led to a very funny afternoon hail and thunder storm. It's not too common in our neck of the woods, however I'm well aware there are many t-storms throughout BC.

What do you think of this photo? I was actually thinking about playing around with it in High Dynamic Range but haven't gotten around to paying for the full version just yet.

And I'd like to welcome all of my new commers that have been reading lately. Let me try modifying and listing a few of them later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment