Saturday, July 01, 2006

Happy Canada Day

For those of you who don't live in Canada, Saturday is Canada Day. We celebrate it much the same as everyone down in the US Celebrates the 4th of July.

Now For Saturday's Photo Hunt 15 - Theme Automobiles


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.


Go Go Go

Personally, I prefer an auto in the sand any day. I took this pic last year when we visited Harrison Hot Springs for their annual and world famous sand castle competition.


The Skoda
Since I never show any pics of my sexy husband, here's one of him with our all wheel drive rental car last year while vacationing in can you guess where?

You know I could have posted a few others because I just had way too many pics to choose from but I rather like these one for sentimental reasons.

Happy 1st to all those Canadians and Happy 4th to all those in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment