Friday, August 25, 2006

Abstract Views


Abstract Views
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
Ok - I'm up for another feast today. Yeah it's friday!!!

Appetizer
If you could have a free subscription to any magazine, which one would you like to have?

LOL - photography, Photoshop tips or some type of Travel Magazine. Like someone couldn't guess that one coming.

Soup - Describe your living room (furnishings, colors, etc.).
Boring - Brown couch, white walls, tv, beautiful views.

Salad - What does the shape of a circle make you think of?
Photography through my eyes.

Main Course - Name 3 things in your life that you consider to be absolute necessities.
Camera, Computer, "C"husband - well I going for my 3 C's...

Dessert - What was the last really funny movie you watched?
LOL - I don't know, it's been way way too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment