Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Sunset


The Sunset
Originally uploaded by thnkfst.
This past month has treated us so well here in Vancouver. Well I guess the lack of rain during the summer months is such a great site when you have sunsets like this. I'm not sure why I don't remember the winter sunsets. My guess is that I'm too busy working since the sun goes down so early.

I've been noticing that I have to turn on the lights in the mornings again. It's odd especially with skylights overhead. I've also been hearing about the incredible sealife in the ocean around here. Kayaking seems to be what I'm envying, but have yet to try. A few starfish have shown up in my face with great beauty. Sorry I didn't photograph them however.

I guess I've been lucky to turn out quite a few photographs lately. I know I'm going to have to shift my time into other things. The wait time for immigration is at 8 months for the first stage. I'm nearing 7 months on the 26th. So maybe another month will hold better news? I estimate at this rate maybe Jan 26th will be a good news date? It's also my mom's birthday...

As with many of you, I haven't been blogging much. Just not into it right now and how can you blame me with such awesome weather!

Check out more of my photos here . Photo from Ambleside, West Vancouver Sunset. Sunday August 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment