Saturday, August 12, 2006

Is That Funny?

Now For Saturday's Photo Hunt 21 - Theme Funny


Grab the Scavenger Hunt code.
Join the blogroll. Visit participants.

Not really sure if I'd call this funny,
but my here's a few of my brother trying to be funny with a camera man
at Queen Elizabeth Park. Camera man is choking him.


And my brother and dad being funny after the close of the ski lifts.
What's funnier is that I still have to double take to make sure I know who is who.
They look oddly alike there. Like as in the same person almost.


  1. Now wishing I could have posted a friends photo of them being funny visiting the Tower of Pisa.
  2. Pic of a little girl smiling while I'm taking a pic of the no pooping here in France.
  3. Pic of cuteness in his father's shoes but frustrated because he can't get them off.
  4. My father on the toilet, being as funny as he is above. He's faking it though!
But I just couldn't do those...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment