Friday, September 29, 2006

Retirement

Gotta love this one!

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their
Days interesting. Well, for example, the other day I went down town and
Entered a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes and when I came
Out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and
Said, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break"?

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a "Nazi." He
Glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So
I called him a "doughnut eating Gestapo." He finished the second ticket
And put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started
Writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I
Abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came down town on the bus.
I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired.
It's important to my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment